Welcome to Hurckman Mechanical Industries, with headquarters in Green Bay, WI and a branch office located in Weston, WI which supports our strong presence in Central Wisconsin. We employ over 200 team members and we are an Affirmative Action / EEO Employer.
This position is responsible for supporting the Weston office (primarily) through administrative & technical functions, lead generation and office support from beginning to end of projects. To be successful in this role, the contracting assistant must be flexible, team oriented and have excellent communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Support Weston office through day-to-day operations
- Help generate leads
- Use project plans, specs and contract documents
- Maintain submittal logs for mechanical projects
- Prepare contracts and job orders
- Order bid bonds and certificates of insurance
- Support project close-out
QUALIFICATIONS include but are not limited to:
- Ability to learn tasks quickly
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma / GED required; Some college preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Competitive wage and benefit package to include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; Health Savings Account; 401k plan; Discretionary annual bonuses; Vacation, PTO, and Holiday pay.
Please submit resume to [email protected]