Welcome to Hurckman Mechanical!
No Empty Promises! It’s not complicated. Each team member at Hurckman Mechanical Industries is committed to delivering on our promise – call it hard work, experience or drive, we call it Hurckman. We are adding positions in the areas of Heating, Air Conditioning, Insulation, Plumbing, Refrigeration and Commercial/Industrial HVAC and Mechanical Contracting. Hurckman Mechanical Industries is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Full-time with career advancement and complete benefit package, including but not limited to: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance plus Health Savings Account, 401k, Bonus Program, Vacation, PTO, Holidays, Relaxed Work Environment and much more!
POSITION SUMMARY: Complete estimating duties while utilizing estimating software to determine an accurate price for related work, along with other duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take off piping systems, duct systems, equipment, and miscellaneous material with estimating software, to develop estimated labor and material costs
- Review and understand plans and specifications.
- Review documents and identify project bid requirements, scope of work, critical schedule and sequences, non-standard work conditions, cost impacts, material and equipment data, safety and compliance requirements, risk management and special requirements.
- Will work with pipe and duct details, system sizing/calculations/capacities; equipment selections, best piping and design practices, design and coordination drawings, code compliance and related design data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Mechanically inclined
- Working knowledge of computers, MS Office, email and internet resources
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Please email your resume to [email protected] OR stop in to complete an application at 1450 Velp Avenue, Green Bay, WI, 54303.