Do you know the difference between a rooftop unit and a makeup air unit?
Are you good at streamlining processes & procedures without being asked?
Are you motivated, driven and passionate about good customer service?
If you said YES to all 3 questions, we want to talk to YOU!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but not limited to:
- Manage assigned house accounts with the goal of growth in sales
- Initiate customer contact through a combination of inbound call taking, outbound calling, email and social media
- Ask discovery questions, build rapport and create a sense of urgency with the client to maximize chance of closing sales
- Qualify sales leads
- Provide information on services, availability & pricing for service work
- Generate customer orders through recommending services and equipment based on specific needs
- Maintain the maintenance agreements including scheduling and staging of materials, database information, customer files and renewals
- Prepare proposals
- Perform customer surveys to gauge customer satisfaction
- Set and schedule HVAC sales leads for outside sales team
- Order parts
- Ordering, negotiating pricing, tracking and reporting of parts and equipment
- Dispatch HVAC service technicians
- Match technicians to jobs based on skill level and location of each technician
QUALIFICATIONS include but not limited to:
- Experience with mechanical trades
- Must be mechanically inclined and have a proven history of such
- Experience in the HVAC industry mandatory
- Prior inside sales a big plus
- Geographical knowledge of service area and map reading skills
- Above average computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Go-getter, self-motived and goal setter
- Talented at staying cool in stressful situations
- Must be highly reliable and have a proven track record of excellent attendance that can be verified through reference checks
- Must have a passion for progress and growth both personally and for the company
- We offer a fun, relaxed work environment where people work hard but also enjoy their jobs!
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include but not limited to:
(The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this job, employee will be exposed to both office and shop conditions. Office conditions will include usual office equipment such as telephone, personal computer, printers/copiers, reports and files. Employee will be constantly required to stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, and type/write. Employee must occasionally bend or squat and lift and/or push up to 10 pounds of general office items. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, far, and field of vision and will involve visual scanning between computer screen and data/documentation.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Non-Exempt
WAGE RAGE: Starting pay range of $15-$20/hour
BENEFITS: Full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance along with Health Savings Plan. Also includes 401k, Vacation, PTO & Holiday pay.
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter & resume to Kelly Winters at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or age. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.