Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Construction work on commercial & industrial mechanical systems
- Application of all insulating materials, protective coverings, coatings, and finishes to all types of mechanical systems
- Provide direction to crew members, mentor and train new hires, and work with other crafts
- Application of materials or devices within or around penetrations in all rated wall or floor assemblies to prevent passage of fire, smoke or other gases
- Determine the kind of tools, equipment, and material needed to do a job
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to quality, safety, and productivity
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical insulation
- Above average knowledge of acceptable construction site practices including OSHA regulations
- Highly skilled with materials, methods, and tools involved in the insulation and draft-stopping of commercial mechanical systems
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Honest, trustworthy, and highly responsible
Physical Requirements include but not limited to:
This position requires the ability to maneuver around the construction sites; see, hear, and verbally communicate with co-workers and clients. Essential and marginal functions will require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting, walking, standing, lifting and climbing ladders. Applicant must be able to travel to jobsites located in and out of Brown County.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- Vacation, PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
No Empty Promises! It’s not complicated. Each team member at Hurckman Mechanical Industries is committed to delivering on our promise- call it hard work, experience, or drive, we call it Hurckman. We serve our customers in the areas of Heating, Air Condition, Insulation, Plumbing, Refrigeration and Commercial/Industrial HVAC and Mechanical Contracting. Hurckman Mechanical Industries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer!
Email resume and/or letter of interest to: [email protected]