Are you an ALL-STAR?
Are you MOVITATED & DRIVEN?
Can you take the BULL BY THE HORNS without trampling on other people?
If you said YES to all 3 questions, we want to talk to YOU!
THIS IS WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH:
- Help manage assigned house accounts and answer incoming customer inquiries
- Maintain positive customer contact through a combination of inbound call taking, outbound calling, email and social media
- Ask good questions, build rapport and create a sense of urgency with the customer
- Provide information on services, availability & pricing for service work
- Learn how to recommend services and equipment – We will teach you!
- Maintain the maintenance agreements using customer files and renewal information
- Perform customer surveys to gauge customer satisfaction
- Order and track parts and equipment
- Provide back-up to receptionist
- Dispatch and schedule HVAC service technicians based on technician skill levels and location of work
- Create and maintain on-call technician schedule
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work quotes
- Monitor and utilize GPS system
- Partner with accounting to complete timely & accurate billing
- Review technician work orders for accuracy (spelling, grammar, dates, etc.)
- Respond quickly to customer billing questions
- Research and resolve billing discrepancies
- Review, analyze and resolve open work orders to ensure accurate and timely invoicing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Single most important qualification is being a GO-GETTER! Be able to dazzle the team with your ability to take the bull by the horns!
- Prior background in customer service with prior supervisory or team leader experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined candidates preferred
- Prior dispatch experience helpful but not required
- Some knowledge of HVAC systems helpful but not required if you can learn mechanical information easily
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Geographical knowledge of service area and map reading skills
- Go-getter, self-motived and goal setter
- Talented at staying cool in stressful situations
- Ability to speak up when something is wrong and do so in a civil, professional manner
- Quick thinking and quick learner
- Must be highly reliable and have a proven track record of excellent attendance that can be verified through reference checks
- Must have a passion for progress and growth both personally and for the company
HOURS WILL BE MONDAY-FRIDAY, EITHER 7:30AM-4:30PM OR 8:00AM-5:00PM DEPENDING ON BUSINESS PLANS AT THE TIME.
*We offer a fun, relaxed work environment where people work hard but also enjoy their jobs!*
Let us work with you on a compensation package that makes you feel valued! We will offer you a competitive compensation package to include market driven wage plus health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Also includes Health Savings Account, 401k plan, Vacation, PTO and Holiday pay.
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter & resume to Jamee Schleis at [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.