Are you looking for your first opportunity in estimating?
Do you have a degree in construction management or a related field?
Are you looking for a company that will trust you with important work?
IF YOU SAID YES TO ALL 3 QUESTIONS, WE’D LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU!
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT: Complete estimating duties while utilizing estimating software to determine an accurate price for related work.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Take off piping systems, duct systems, equipment, and miscellaneous material with estimating software, to develop estimated labor and material costs
- Review and understand plans and specifications.
- Review documents and identify project bid requirements, scope of work, critical schedule and sequences, non-standard work conditions, cost impacts, material and equipment data, safety and compliance requirements, risk management and special requirements.
- Will work with pipe and duct details, system sizing/calculations/capacities; equipment selections, best piping and design practices, design and coordination drawings, code compliance and related design data.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Degree in construction management, HVAC, technical services or related program.
- Recent graduates invited to apply
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Career minded and interested in taking on increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of computers, MS Office, email and internet resources
- Ability to work well with others and be viewed as approachable.
HOW OTHERS WOULD DESCRIBE YOU:
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Level headed and not easily frustrated
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ambitious – will offer assistance without being asked
- Thick skinned and able to handle corrective feedback without taking it personally
- Self-motivated, adaptable and efficient
- Enjoys working in a quiet work environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Email cover letter & resume to Kelly Winters at [email protected].
Let us work with you on a compensation package that makes you feel valued! We will offer you a competitive compensation package to include market driven salary plus health, H.S.A., dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Also includes vacation, PTO and holiday pay. 401k plan and Discretionary Bonuses included. Relaxed working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to enhancing the diversity of our people, ideas and talents. We welcome all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or age. Applications from members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.