The Office Coordinator role is a key member of our Operations Department. Key components in this role include management and oversight of daily operations, including office organization and ensuring that operations and needs are adequately supplied. The goal of the Operations Coordinator is to oversee office administration and perform a wide variety of administrative duties to ensure office operations run smoothly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this position successfully, the following responsibilities must be performed satisfactorily. These functions are representative, but not all-inclusive, of what is necessary to succeed in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential job functions. The following responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate travel plans and make adjustments as needed for internal employees
- Complete various event/tradeshow registrations
- Organize and handle donations as they are brought in
- Coordinate both employee and customer Christmas gifts
- Organize and coordinate annual Recognition Breakfast
- Assist with overseeing the Quarter Century Club
- Responsible for selecting HMI clothing/merchandise while managing clothing vendor relations
- Order repairs for office equipment and maintenance/connect with vendors
- Manage all current and new employee cellphone/iPad needs
- Work and communicate with IT – NewiTech in regard to phone and computer needs
- Complete corporate registrations and renewals (SAM, ITAR, InCorp, etc.)
- Handle all association renewals
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and executing marketing programs to support organization objectives (website, editorials, sponsorship, etc.)
- Work with outside vendors regarding various office forms and printings
- Complete various education registrations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Proven experience working in a professional office environment
- Proficient in technology and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Willingness to be flexible as situations arise
(The physical demands described are representative, but not all inclusive, of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
While performing the duties of this job, employee will be exposed to normal office conditions and usual office equipment such as telephone, personal computer, printers/copiers, reports and files. Employee will be constantly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, see and type/write. Employee must occasionally bend or squat and lift and/or push up to 10 pounds of general office items. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, far, and field of vision and will involve visual scanning between computer screen and data/documentation.
The performance of this position may include exposure to shop and/or job-site construction conditions. This may include exposure to environments with various machines and equipment, requiring the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, hearing protection and other safety gear. While on or near work sites, employee may be required to walk, stand, climb (ladders), see, hear and talk. Quick visual and physical responses to changing work site conditions are necessary.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level or difficulty.
Full-Time Salary, Exempt
Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401k plan; Health Savings Account; Paid Vacation & PTO; Paid Holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email cover letter & resume to Jamee Schleis at [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.