POSITION SUMMARY: This is an entry level pipefitter position with a lot of growth opportunity, including excellent long term pay and benefits, and potential for the apprenticeship program. All training provided on paid time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO REGULARLY:
- Assist journeymen / foremen in preparing and completing jobs
- Learn and apply new skills through on-the-job training
- Operate tools of the trade safely and efficiently
- Move materials and supplies using proper ergonomics
- Measure, cut, assemble and install material & equipment
- Sweep, clean and organize job site
- Learn to read and apply customer drawings and prints
- Load and unload vehicles
- Running paperwork, tools and materials between buildings
- Perform work from ladders and mechanical lifts
- Follow all safety rules and regulations without exception
- Lift items that weigh anywhere up to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
QUALIFICATIONS – INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation to jobsites throughout Brown & Surrounding Counties, with occasional jobs in outlying counties in Wisconsin.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent attendance
- Strong work ethic
- Physical abilities include (not limited to) being able to walk, climb, crawl, regularly lift and move 50+ pounds, work in extreme weather conditions (hot, cold, snow, rain, etc.), work in confined spaces and at varying heights, etc. (any necessary safety training will be provided prior to entering these environments).
YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH:
- Hard Hat
- Work Gloves
- Eye Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Fall Protection
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Hourly, Non-Exempt
BENEFITS: Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; Paid Vacation & PTO.
HOW TO APPLY: Email cover letter & resume to Jamee Schleis at [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.