Prioritize safety with HMI: Committed to excellence, our safety-first approach ensures the well-being of employees, subcontractors and the community.Start a Project With Us
Commitment to Safety
At Hurckman Mechanical Industries (HMI), safety is one of our core values. Our commitment to safety extends to the well-being of our employees, subcontractors, customers and the broader community.
Safety is a collective responsibility shared by all, from top management to each individual worker. We continually refine our processes, advocating for comprehensive safety measures. We instill a sense of individual accountability, expecting all team members to strictly adhere to our safety standards. Every HMI employee actively participates in the ongoing development of our health and safety practices.
Hurckman places a strong emphasis on employee safety through comprehensive training, ensuring our workforce is well-informed about the safety and health aspects of our work, along with current safety issues, rules, and regulations.
HMI’s policy is to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they must stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health and security programs.
- Provide training to our employees to better educate them on how to comply with policies, as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health and security programs, procedures and practices to confirm that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and effective corrective actions.
Meet Cory Delwiche
Ready to work with us?
Our dependable team is prepared to offer tailored solutions for all your industrial mechanical system needs.