If you own your own business and your own facility, you owe it to your team to maintain a good working heating/cooling system. Poor or inefficient HVAC systems create uncomfortable working conditions affecting productivity, even spreading illness among your team.
All it takes is a simple checkup to monitor mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems because catching problems early minimizes expensive repairs and or replacement. Having your A/C break down in the middle of a heat wave is a disaster!
At Hurckman Mechanical Industries we focus on maintaining HVAC equipment and providing our customers with valuable information about their mechanical systems including air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps. You may think your systems are in perfect working order, but a regular maintenance check up can guarantee it because we check these issues:
- Heating/Cooling/Ventilation/Refrigeration/Temperature controls service, repairs, replacements, and installation
- Changing air filters
- Cleaning all equipment
- Checking the exhaust ventilation for proper air flow
- Lubricating moving parts
- Safety and operational inspections
- Identifying ductwork leakage on your HVAC systems
- Heating system service and repairs to include combustion analysis to ensure peak operating efficiency
- Checking thermostat and temperature control settings
For more information on HVAC service, please contact us at this link.